Under general supervision, provides customer service assistance to students and third parties by responding to general and routine customer inquiries that may entail relaying college policies and procedural information; coordinating the procurement of various student documents; and disseminating information to others as appropriate.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• One (1) or more years of previous customer service or call center experience.
• Ability to handle a high volume of incoming calls, search the appropriate resources tools for correct and timely information, and maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
• Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication and customer service skills to assist customers.
• Have working knowledge of personal software packages and telephone equipment to perform general administrative functions, as well as answer, receive and respond to customer inquiries, as described above.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks and activities in a timely and effective manner.