The University of Phoenix is looking for a dynamic leader for the Jacksonville, FL campus to support the day-to-day Academic Affairs activities, including faculty, curriculum, assessment and academic guidance at a campus level, along with accountability for local market strategy and scholarship.
• A Doctorate degree is REQUIRED
• Proven experience in a progressively responsible capacity in an education or business environment directing processes, procedures, and activities, as well as participating in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, and budgets
• Must be approved to teach in one or more courses offered by the University.
• Knowledge and/or experience with regulatory and accreditation requirements, strongly preferred
•Ability to demonstrate a high level of collaboration, along with conceptual and strategic thinking, as needed to establish budgets, goals, processes, and activities in conjunction with University and regulatory standards and guidelines
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication needed skills to effectively interact and provide academic guidance and policy interpretation to campus personnel, students and faculty, as well as to ensure adherence to University and regulatory standards
• Ability to convey a professional image and represent the organization, as appropriate, in its relationship with the community
• Working knowledge of personal software packages needed to prepare correspondence and reports, as well as ability to create and generate spreadsheets