The Reporting Analyst performs activities related to reporting services including but not limited to requirements gathering, report design/authoring, quality assurance and documenting artifacts related to the report development lifecycle. Utilized strong business and technical knowledge to ensure the highest level of service and efficiency for the customer.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Business Analytics or related field.
• Two (2) years of experience in designing and authoring reports/dashboards using Microsoft BI stack (SSIS/SSRS/PowerBI) or other current reporting tools is required.
• Two (2) years of experience writing complex queries using T-SQL/PL SQL.
• Demonstrated ability to use discretion and make sound decisions.
• Understanding of relational database design and concepts.
• Ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being pro-active in keeping management informed of report related issues.
• Experience with prioritizing, organizing, and performing multiple tasks simultaneously while adapting to change and managing multiple processes to accomplish goals and objectives.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.