The Program Manager position is accountable for the overall campus management, quality, and integrity of the FNP Program for the School of Nursing at the Costs Mesa, CA campus and surrounding learning centers. This position is a 4-day work week, allowing for one clinical day per week for practice to maintain FNP certification.
We offer comprehensive benefits, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, 401K, vacation, sick and holiday pay, tuition assistance, continuing education opportunities, relocation assistance, additional compensation for teaching, and a SIGN ON BONUS.
To learn more about the School of Nursing, please visit http://phoenix-nursing.jobs
1. Develops and maintains the quality and integrity of the School of Nursing FNP Program. This position is accountable for program integrity and implementation at existing campuses, as well as potential new campuses and learning centers.
2. This position is accountable for participating in the development and implementation of campus and/or department goals and objectives.
3. Develops and maintains strong relationships by serving as a program resource for campus staff, faculty, and students, as well as a liaison to corporate academic affairs staff. Responds to student issues and concerns, as well as, evaluates students for retention and counsels them into other University programs as necessary.
4. Assists with recruitment, training, and retention of qualified faculty.
5. Participates in developing, planning, implementing, and evaluating philosophy, objectives, and organizational framework of the Nursing program.
6. Participates in evaluating student achievement with faculty and clinical instructors.
7. Participates in academic advising and guidance of students.
8. Participates in developing, evaluating, and revising student policies (e.g., admission, progression, retention & graduation).
9. Monitors, reviews, and retains internship and practicum documentation when applicable.
10. Monitors and evaluates agencies to determine their effectiveness in providing students with appropriate and relevant experience, as well as provides recommendations for continued use of agencies. Initiates contacts with agencies to secure and update necessary affiliation agreements and appropriate student internship placements.
11. Represents the organization as appropriate in its relationship with the community by participating in targeted events, conferences, meetings, and workshops. This includes developing and maintaining active linkages with agencies and educational institutions to promote positive relationships and articulation with the School’s programs.
12. Maintains a professional and technical knowledge of the curricula by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies. This includes maintaining a general knowledge of emerging issues and trends related to the School of Nursing program(s).
13. Participates in the selection, orientation, and training of campus personnel.
14. Participates in implementing and evaluating curriculum.
15. Guides and acts as a resource for campus and learning center personnel. May directly supervise program employees.
16. Must maintain active faculty status.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.