Advises certificate and graduate students regarding enrollment and degree completion requirements as well as admitting students for the College’s graduate and certificate programs.
• High School diploma or GED; Bachelor degree preferred
• Computer literate and able to learn proprietary software applications.
• Must possess high level knowledge of the higher education market and industry.
• Must possess high level understanding of business, education, technology, counseling and/or financial services.
• Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
• Customer service or advising experience in an educational environment entailing one on one interaction is highly preferred.
• Must possess a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to accurately convey College information as described above.
• Must be self motivated and be able to work effectively in a team environment.