Under minimal supervision, supports, administers and maintains the Hyperion and other assigned Financial Business Systems for the corporate Finance function. Works directly with the corporate and worldwide finance resources to translate business requirements into effectively designed and efficient business solutions.
• A thorough knowledge in the accounting or finance field as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related field required to perform the functions listed above.
• Six or more years of progressively responsible accounting and/or finance experience.
• Five or more years of progressively responsible business-side (functional) administration experience with Hyperion, Oracle, EPM, or other budgeting, forecasting or accounting software packages used to manage finance operations, collect, report and analyze data, and prepare complex financial and operational plans and forecasts
• General knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Ability to express information and concepts with conciseness and clarity when writing and speaking.
• Demonstrated experience in business process documentation, workflow design and project planning
• Strategic thinker with strong financial and business analytical skills.
• Collaborative and innovative with strong influencing skills.
• Hyperion skillset shall include deep administration knowledge and experience with Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management HFM), Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management (FDM), including maintaining and executing Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) data load scripts, Oracle Essbase database outline configuration, designing calculation scripts, Planning web forms, Hyperion Reports and Shared Services user provisioning and application security settings. Advanced knowledge with Oracle Hyperion SmartView and other add-In tools for planning and reporting.
• Advanced expertise within Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other software packages to manage work activities as described above.