The Director of Student Experience & Lifecycle Marketing is responsible for developing the University of Phoenix’s CRM strategy across all touchpoints and throughout the student lifecycle. The positions’ primary goal is to drive student acquisition and retention as well as build engagement throughout the lifecycle. The Director is also the primary lead for all technology needs related to the CRM platform and key databases for UOPX.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in database marketing and customer segmentation, with email marketing planning and strategy, including in dynamic segmentation
• Analytical background with the ability to design A/B tests that yield statistical results to optimize database marketing campaigns
• Strong analytical skills and comfort working with data-driven decision making
• Understanding of personalization domains across advertising, search, email, mobile, website, call center, etc.
• Strong knowledge of marketing technology and personalization tools, platforms and partners
• Translating business goals into meaningful business requirements
• Previous experience with successful budget management
• Strong relationship management skills-managing/leading agencies and partners
• Strong collaboration skills
• Clear understanding of ROI analysis
• Proficiency with ecommerce solutions and analytical tools, email and CRM platforms
• Exceptional written, verbal communication
• Ability to effectively present reports and projects, as well as, proposals and recommendations to executive management, external parties, staff meetings, and other key audiences.