The Director of Alumni Engagement provides strategic leadership for the Alumni Engagement component of the Phoenix For Life program and represents the Alumni office externally to alumni and the community. The mission of the Career Services and Alumni Engagement department is to provide career growth partnership, connections and personal growth benefits to students and alumni for life.
• Master's degree in related discipline
• Six years of experience in alumni relations with demonstrated accomplishment in fostering productive relationships with volunteers and developing volunteer leadership.
• Proven experience in obtaining and managing high level partnership relationships.
• Ability to obtain confidence and support of key university leaders
• Ability to provide staff leadership to support team/university goals and objectives
• Ability to oversee multiple tasks with attention to detail, a motivated/enthusiastic work style.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a broad range of internal and external constituents including students, employers, alumni, faculty, and staff.
• Possess a dynamic, professional demeanor with exceptional organization, written and oral communication skills.