The Senior Manager, Career Development provides innovative leadership, program development and administration of the career development component of the Phoenix For Life program. The mission of the Career Services and Alumni Engagement department is to provide career growth partnership, connections and personal growth benefits to students and alumni for life.
• Master's degree in Higher Education Administration, Counseling or related field.
• Five years of experience in higher education or related field with experience in career development and career counseling.
• Strong skills in organization and communication.
• Knowledge of career development practice.
• Ability to obtain confidence and support of key university leaders.
• Ability to provide staff leadership to support team/university goals and objectives.