Collaborating with art directors, designers, creative supervisors and integrated team, the Sr. Copywriter creates engaging and memorable concept-driven campaigns aimed at prospects, customers and influencers. Takes the lead in creating compelling content and inventive solutions for integrated campaigns designed to support and elevate the University of Phoenix brand. Works closely with creative team, strategists and project managers to ensure creative concepts and executions meet brand standards and established business objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English, advertising or a related field required
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in an advertising or interactive agency, leading the creative for print, broadcast, out of home, digital display, landing pages, websites and direct marketing required
• Experience in higher education.
• Creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work
• Large, integrated cross channel campaigns and promotional experience
• Ability to develop creative and original copy that aligns with the UOPX voice
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written (master of spelling, grammar, and punctuation)
• Strong design sense; able to organize information in a way that’s easy for the reader. Able to communicate vision to a designer. Able to digest complexity and deliver simplicity.
• Solid project-management, organizational and decision making skills. Able to efficiently handle multiple projects and deadlines
• Passion for learning, education and the next new thing
• A shared belief in branding as more than a logo, and stellar creative as more than a knock-out headline
• A background of enduring the rigors of fast-paced projects and demanding creative environments
• Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail and follow-through