The Front End Web Developer plays a key role in the design and development of current and planned web applications and web services.
• Bachelor’s degree with a focus on computer science, technology, eCommerce, analytics, design or marketing.
• Five years of experience hand-coding web-based applications using HTML and CSS
• Experience developing responsive web applications
• Experience with front-end frameworks such as Angular or React
• Experience with RESTful services and APIs
• Experience designing with CSS and CSS Preprocessing (Sass and Less)
• Basic graphics design skills and experience with Photoshop, Illustrator or GIMP
• Knowledge of package management tools and build automation (npm, webpack, grunt, gulp, etc.)
• Knowledge of web standards and browser compatibility
• Experience with unit testing and tools such as Jasmine, Karma, etc.
• Experience with versioning and source control, preferably Git
• Programming experience with C# or Java
• Experience with Telerik tools and Kendo UI components
• Familiar with development tools such as Visual Studio
• Comfortable working with both Windows and Linux target platforms
• Working knowledge of relational databases and basic SQL
• Experience with agile methodologies such as SCRUM
• Demonstrate a willingness to learn
• Excellent written and oral communication skills