The Senior Marketing Analyst creates and manages the delivery of BI and/or Analytical solutions. Work with cross-functional teams and external groups to gather and document report & analytic requirements, collaborate with technical teams to design and develop solutions as per requirements, coordinate & execute testing, coordinate & execute training, and develop solution roll-out plans for the campus/student community.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent experience that includes both analytic thinking and applied management of analytics solutions
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working with advanced business intelligence concepts, communicating to users in business terms, and applying toward solutions-oriented challenges
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working with web analytics solutions (i.e. Adobe Analytics).
• Comprehensive understanding of business processes, production systems, enterprise-wide data flows, source and target databases, and enterprise data warehouse and reporting environment and standards.
• Experience working with the business to prioritize business requirements into logical and manageable groupings for rapid in-take into the Agile development process based on development resource capacity is also preferred.
• Familiarity with advanced concepts of relational and dimensional database operation.
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent analytics initiatives.
• Ability to effectively gather, document, and translate business requirements into rules and supporting data models.
• Strong analytical, negotiation and research skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers.
• Ability to perform work in a team environment, direct and act as a resource for less experienced analysts and relay necessary information as appropriate.
• Ability to collaborate with other teams to standardize definitions across the business and ensure that certified data definitions are utilized throughout the business requirements development lifecycle, including crafting proposed definitions to meet multiple organization’s needs.