The Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics provides leadership and direction to the marketing data and analytics team producing reporting and analysis in support of a broad range of marketing needs. Manages all aspects of data/analytical solutions development throughout the marketing department; working with both Business and Technical teams. Work with cross-functional teams and external groups to gather and document BI report and analytic requirements; lead BI technical teams to create execution strategy to design and develop BI solutions as per requirements; coordinate and execute testing/training; and develop BI solution roll-out plans for the marketing department.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a marketing analytics or related field
• Advanced skills leveraging marketing tools such as Adobe Analytics, DTM, etc.
• Experience with database/reporting tools (Microsoft Stack [SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI], PL/SQL)
• Degree specifically in a business or technology related field strongly preferred
• Experience managing and directing others
• Knowledge of other reporting tools, database solutions, and/or programming languages
• Thorough understanding of data warehousing industry standards and best practices
• Demonstrate an understanding of and ability to execute business operations and strategy
• Ability to translate business needs into actionable requirements for developing solutions