Tracks and monitors company-owned assets from initial purchase throughout the asset lifecycle. Analyzes asset levels to ensure efficient allocation of resources. Maintains accurate records of asset location through asset tracking system. Reviews asset management process to make improvements in cost-effectiveness of program and process quality improvements. Works with Help Desk and Field Support teams to provide excellent service for employees.
• High School diploma required
• Minimum of 2 years configuring and troubleshooting laptops and workstations required
• Minimum of 2 years working with Windows 7/8/10 required
• Associates Degree in Business Systems or related field preferred.
• Preferred certifications: A+, Champ (Certified Hardware Asset Manager Professional)
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
• Strong documenting skills
• Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills of desktop and laptop computers
• Ability to drive 20’ box truck
• Ability to operate electric forklift